Just Announced: 50mm f/1.1 for Sony FE Mount from SLRMagic
For the InterBEE show this week, SLRMagic has unveiled a 50mm f/1.1 lens for Sony FE mount cameras. That’s a lot of light!!
The lens is available to see on the Atomos booth Hall3, stand 3404 at InterBEE.
- Full frame lens
- Aperture range: f/1.1 to f/16
- Cine geared focus and aperture rings
- Clickless iris ring
- 13-blade circular aperture
- 52mm filter thread
- 6 elements in 5 groups
- Lens front does not rotate during focusing
Hong Kong, China (November 17, 2015) – SLR Magic begins its FE-mount lineup with the SLR Magic CINE 50mm F1.1 standard angle lens. The product will be officially introduced during upcoming InterBEE 2015 fair in Tokyo.
The field of view of this new lens corresponds to a 50mm lens in 35mm format and this fast standard angle of view opens up many new creative composition opportunities, particularly in the fields of portrait, interior, architectural and landscape cinematography and photography. Additionally, a fast max aperture of F1.1 makes the SLR Magic CINE 50mm F1.1 ideal for available-light photography.
We place our highest priority in the development on our lenses to fulfill the demands of professional cinematographers and photographers. The design and build of the SLR Magic CINE 50mm F1.1 is solid and reliable.
The SLR Magic CINE 50mm F1.1 (MSRP: $349 US/ $1,999 RMB) will be available from authorised SLR Magic dealers starting beginning of December, 2015.
The SLR Magic CINE 50mm F1.1 will be first presented at InterBEE 2015 fair. There would be a demo at the ATOMOS booth in (No. 3404, Hall 3) during the fairs which are to be held in Tokyo from 18th to 20th of November 2015. For visitors at InterBEE fair, we welcome you to drop by and try.
- SLR Magic CINE 50mm F1.1
- Lens Type: Fast standard lens
- Compatible Cameras: FE-mount and E-mount cameras
- Optical Design: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Distance Settings:
- Distance range: 0.50m to ∞, combined scale meter/feet
- Aperture: Manually controlled diaphragm, 13 aperture blades , Lowest value 16
- Filter Mount: Internal thread for 52mm filter; filter mount does not rotate.
- Surface Finish: Black anodized
- Length to bayonet mount: approx. 54.8mm (approx. 2.16in)
- Largest diameter: approx. 63.00mm (approx. 2.48in)
- Weight: approx. 400g (approx. 14.11oz)