Mr Blue | Jan 31, 2018 | 0
Fuji X100F Rumored Specification
A rumored specification of the much anticipated X100T successor, the Fujifilm X100F has been doing the rounds this week. The X100F may be announced as soon as January 2017, so it isn’t surprising that pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together. Check out the rumored specification below:
- Fujifilm X100F adopts a control ring like X70. Then, a button is mounted on the OVF / EVF switching lever. Everyone who claims to have seen X 100 F is aware of this.
- The following are, so far to rumors that have been X100F of specs
– control ring, such as the X70 to the lens
button has been integrated into the OVF / EVF lever –
– tilting the monitor is not adopted
– announced in January
– of past generations lens of the same 23mm F2 and type
– NP-W126 (S) battery
– integrated shutter / ISO dial
– front dial
– sensor is X-Trans 24MP III
– image processing engine X-Processor Pro
Thinks are looking pretty good so far, if the spec is accurate then it looks like Fuji have been focusing on adding more physical controls to the new camera, making shooting a more hands on experience, less menu diving here! Hopefully the upgrades will be enough to make the upgrade from the X100T worth while!