Leica Announce the M10
Leica have officially unveiled the latest Digital M camera, the Leica M10. Featuring a 24MP full-frame CMOS sensor mated to the Leica Maestro II image processor, the M10 is a still image only, no frills photography experience; Think of it as a halfway between between the paired back M-D (Typ 262) and it’s more conventional, video enabled siblings. The price of entry? A not insubstantial $6,595. Check out the product highlights below:
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot LCD with Gorilla Glass
- ISO 100-50000, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Slimmer Body Profile
- Stills-Only Operation
- Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
- Weather-Resistant Brass Construction
The M10 is available in black and silver and Leica have announced a number of native accessories alongside the new camera including a nifty leather sling and a cool hand grip, all of course at typically Leica prices. Check out the accessories at the following link:
- Leica M10 Accessories at B&H Photo.
Shipping dates for the M10 have not yet been confirmed but pre-orders are available right now from the following links so get your orders in!