Fujifilm GF 23MM F/4 R LM WR Image and Size Comparison, 110mm and 45mm Images Included!
An eager RDC reader who is currently attending a Fujifilm GFX hands-on event has been kind enough to send us the following pictures of the company’s unreleased GF lenses for the GFX medium format mirrorless system. Of particular note is the image of the yet to be released, 23mm f/4 next to the 32-64mm f/4, providing us with our first real impression of what size the 23mm lens will be. Our reader had the following to say about Fuji’s new lenses:
“The new GF lenses are clearly very sharp from the quick tests we did with a studio portrait setup. One thing that surprised me was that the lenses didn’t weigh as much as I was expecting. I usually shoot Canon, and build quality felt comparable to L-series lenses like the 24-70 II. Given their price, I was actually expecting them to feel a little more solid than they do, but optically they seemed excellent.”
Check out the images below:
Check out the GFX system at the following links:
- Fuji GFX 50S Body ($6,495) at B&H Photo, Amazon.com
- Fuji GFX Accessories at B&H Photo, Amazon.com
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens ($2,699) at B&H Photo, Amazon.com.
- Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens ($2,299) B&H Photo, Amazon.com.
- Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens ($1,499) B&H Photo, Amazon.com.