New Nikon D820 Specification Rumors
A new collection of specification information for Nikon’s rumored D810 replacement is doing the rounds this week and it suggests that the new FX format DSLR is going to be a megapixel monster! The new camera will more than likely feature a 45-46MP Sony made sensor and is expected to be announced this summer.
- Announcement rumored for this summer
- Most likely it will be called D820 (D850 is still a possibility)
- Nikon is already planning the marketing material for the new camera
- The sensor will be between 45-46MP
- The D820 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810
- The D820 could come with a new and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
The The D820, of that is indeed what the new camera will be called will be aimed squarely at the same market as the long rumored Canon EOS 6D Mark II so it will be interesting to compare the two once we have more information available.
Expect to hear more over the coming months.