Major Firmware Update for E-M1 II Announced
Olympus have announced a major firmware update for the E-M1 II today, the update includes a number of fixes and improvements aimed at correcting key issues identified by users:
- Improved color reproduction of EVF.
- Corrected the issue of other brand flashes not flashing for High Res Shot, Focus Bracketing, and Focus Stacking.
- Corrected issue of Rec View screen not displaying in the rear monitor when using EVF to shoot photos.
- Corrected issue of home position of AF target not being retained when the power is turned off.
- Improved stability of the battery level indicator.
- Improved noise reduction of sequential shooting while the lens’s IS is on.
- Flash controllers manufactured by Profoto are supported.
You can download the new firmware HERE.
Check out the E-M1 II at the following links: