Mr Blue | Jan 31, 2018 | 0
EOS 6D Mark II Appears in Registration AGAIN?
It looks like we may have had another sighting of the now infamous Canon EOS 6D Mark II. The latest information is once again from a foreign certification agency, although this time we are unsure which one:
- Digital single-lens reflex camera
- made in Japan
- SKU: 1897C003AA, 1897C010AA, 1897C015AA, 1897C022AA
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Reverse back and open 180 degrees Back LCD ( = Multi angle LCD?)
- Size (Sample machine): W 144.0 mm x H 111.8 mm x D 75.5 mm
What we can see is a DSLR with a rotating LCD, dimensions are within 10mm of the current 6D, and it appears from the number of SKU’s that there will be a body and three kits. We are expecting the 6D Mark II to be announced in July and hope to have more information very soon!
As always, stay tuned!