Further Details on The New Canon Tilt-shift Lenses and 85mm F/1.4L
More information has come to light regarding the four new lenses Canon are due to announce this month, firstly the specifications for the 85mm f/1.4L IS:
- 4 stop image stabilization
- Flourine coating
- 1 moulded aspherical element
- 9 aperture blades
Secondly more details about the three macro tilt-shift lenses has become available, it also appears that Canon will be announcing a new macro flash alongside the new lenses which will be as follows:
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro
- The official name of the other two but unconfirmed, the focal length and F values 90mm f/2.8L and 50mm /f2.8L becomes.
- Lens hood “ET – 83E” “ET – 88” “ES – 84”
- Macro twin light “MT-26EX”
Its going to be an exiting month for Canon fans for sure so stay tuned!