The EOS M100 Has Leaked!
Hot off the press today we are happy to report that full details of the next mirrorless camera from Canon, the EOS M100, have finely leaked. The M100 will replace the M10 as Canon’s entry level EOS M system camera.
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- ISO sensitivity: 100-25600
- Continuous shooting performance: 6.1 frames / sec
- Video: Full HD
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type tilt type touch panel monitor
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Battery: LP-E 12
- Size: 108.2 × 67.1 × 35.1 mm
- Weight: 302 g
We are expecting the EOS M100 to be announced Canons four new EF lenses next week.