Mr Blue | Nov 8, 2017 | 0
Fuji X-E3 Announced!
It’s a big old day for Fuji today who have announced the XF 80mm, GF 45mm and now the laters member of the X-family of mirrorless cameras, the X-E3! The latest member of the crew packs a 24.3MP APS-C sensor with 4K recording capabilities and a brand new 91 point AF system into a classic fuji retro design:
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K/30p and Full HD Video Recording
- Extended ISO 51200, Shooting to 14 fps
- 91-Point AF with Custom AF-C Settings
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Film Simulation for Photos and Videos
The X-E3 looks to strike a balance between performance and price and at $899.95 it is sure to be a tempting proposition to a lot of shooters looking for a portable, capable camera. Available in black or silver, and as either a body only or bundled with either an 18-55mm or 23mm lens, the X-E3 is availble for pre-order right now!