Further G9 Specs Leaked, and no, we Didn’t Post the Fake Image.
Further specifications of Panasonic’s forthcoming G7 replacement, the G9 have surfaced within the last 24 hours, along with a supposed image of the camera which has been posted by just about everyone but ourselves. The specs could well be legit, but the image is a fake and we won’t be bothering you with it:
- 20.3 MP sensor no AA filter
- 80 MP mode combined from 8 images
- 6K Photo mode
- 60FPS AFS
- 2 slots for SD card
- Magnesium body, freeze proof up to -10 Celsius degrees
- 3,680k-dot OLED LVF
- Rear joystick for focus points
- Top plate LCD
- Large buffer with no slowdown
- available after Christmas
It sounds like the G9 will be quite a beastly little camera, i’m looking forward to seeing a real picture of it!