Mr Blue | Jan 31, 2018 | 0
DJI Mavic Air Leaked!
- A 32-megapixel camera with panorama mode
- 1/2.3 CMOS sensor and new ISP (Image Signal Processor)
- 4K video spec @ 60fps
- 3-way gimbal (upgrade from 2-way on Spark)
- Four foldable legs like the current Mavic Pro
- Obstacle-avoidance sensors in the front, bottom, and back
- Equipped with a VPS – Visual Positioning System for better control, hovering and indoor flying
- Gesture control
- 21-minute flight time
- It will be available in different matte colors: white, black and red we’ve seen so far
- Compatible with DJI Goggles
With GoPro officially retiring the dissapointing Karma drone, the stage is set for DJI to perform a clean sweap of the market, expect the Mavic Air to sell by the bucket load!