The replacement for the original EOS 6D is reportedly in development and scheduled for a release sometime in 2016, after the EOD 5D Mark IV and 1DX Mark II. It is said that Canon are trying to shrink the 6D down a little more for this revised version, and pricing will increase slightly as well. The original 6D was a touch smaller than the 5D Mark II, and that was welcomed by many people. If they can shrink it down even further then it’ll be popular with a lot of travel photographers. The 6D Mark II will also, reportedly,...Read More
- Introducing the Fuji XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
- First Fuji X-E3 Images Leaked!
- E-M10 Mark III Specification Update!
- Nikon Working On Improved Diffractive Optical Technology
- Leica TL2 Images Leaked!
- Canon Patented Three More Apodization Prime Lenses – 24mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4 and 50mm f/2
- Just Announced! Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens and Lumix DMC-ZS70 and GH5 Firmware Update!
- Fuji X-T2 and X-Pro2 Firmware Update with 33 Improvements on the Way