Deal! Save $300 on the Canon EOS 6D!
Earlier this week we showed you how you could save $300 on the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, an undoubtably fantastic Camera at a fantastic price. What if however, you want to delve into the world of full frame photography, but cannot quite stretch to the 5D? Well it turns out that you can grab Canon’s successful ‘mid-range’ full frame camera, the EOS 6D with an instant saving of $300 as well! That means that the body only can be yours for $1,399.00 or paired with a fantastic 24-105mm f/4L Lens for just $1,999.00. Check out the 6D’s specs below:
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Clear View LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 11-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 102400
- 4.5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- In-Camera HDR & Multiple Exposure Mode
Check out the deals at the following links!