Japanese Pricing for all Fuji’s Upcoming Releases Plus GFX size Comparison and Hasselblad Adaptor!
There has been lots of new info surrounding Fuji’s big day of announcements this coming week! Firstly we have the Japanese pricing information for all the upcoming products, check it out below (note, USD values are straight conversions and so do not reflect accurate US market pricing).
- GFX 50S: 804,060 yen ($6,995)
- GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR: 193,860 yen ($1,687)
- GF 32 – 64mm f/4 R LM WR: 291,060 yen ($2,532)
- GF 120mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Macro: 339,660 yen ($2,955)
- H mount adapter: 80,460 yen ($700)
- VG – GFX 1 (battery grip): 75,060 yen ($600)
- EVF-TL1 (EVF tilt adapter): 69,660 yen ($606)
- NP-T 125 (battery): 15,012 yen ($131)
- BC-T 125 (battery charger): 9,936 yen ($86)
- AC-15V (AC adapter): 12,420 yen ($101)
- X100F: 156,060 yen ($1,358)
- WCL-X 100 II (wide conversion lens): 32,378 yen ($282)
- TCL-X100II (Teleconversion lens): ¥ 32,378 ($282)
- X-T20 Body: 112,860 yen ($982)
- X-T20 XF 18-55 mm lens kit: 150,660 yen ($1,311)
- XF 50mm f/2 R WR: 53,460 yen ($465)
Note the inclusion here of a Hasselblad H-Mount adaptor for the GFX, it looks like it’s going to be pricey (expect US pricing to be higher than the conversion shown above) but it adds flexibility to the GFX out of the gates.
I have a feeling that leaks are going to be coming thick and fast this week so stay tuned!