Further EOS M6 Details Emerge….
A more detailed specification of the forthcoming EOS M6 has appeared today, confirming for the first time that the camera does indeed use the same 24.2MP Dual-Pixel CMOS sensor as its sibling the EOS M5. Specs are virtually identical apart from the lack of EVF, the built in pop-up flash and the repositioned mode dial:
- 24.2 million pixels
- DIGIC 7
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 49 points AF points
- 7 frames/sec (AF fixed: 9 frames/sec)
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 25600
- Shutter speed: 1/4000 – 30, Valve, strobe synchronized maximum shutter speed = 1/200 second
- Video: Full HD, HD, VGA
- Articulated touchscreen
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card (UHS-I compatible)
- Battery: LP-E 17
- Size: 112.0 × 68.0 × 44.5 mm
- Weight: 343 g (body only), 390 g (including battery and memory card)
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black/Silver
- Kit: Body · EF-M 15-45mm kit · EF-M 18-150 mm kit (Double zoom and others are also sold in some countries).
Given the leak intensity surrounding Canon’s new products I am genuinely surprised that they haven’t been announced yet, Come on Canon! Give us the goods!