HUGE Canon EOS Cinema C200 Pre-Release Leak! Kai Hands-On Video!
Canon could really do with a lesson from Sony about how to stay tight lipped about their product releases as pretty much every single conceivable piece of information about the EOS Cinema 200 leaks before it’s official announcement! We now also know that the C200 is not destined to replace the C100 II, rather it will provide C100 shooters with an upgrade path without having to spend $12,000 of money on a C300 II.
EOS C200 Specification:
- Internal 4K recording with Cinema RAW Light and MP4 format.
- Continuous 120fps (maximum) High Frame Rate with no cropping at Full HD.
- Up to 15-stops dynamic range (Cinema RAW Light).
- Professional High Quality image and audio.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with touch control and extensive shooting functions.
- Easy operation and flexible configuration.
- European Price €7,361.03/£6,416.66.
EOS C200 Hands-On With Kai
The official announcement could be any time now so stay tuned!