Further X-H1 Details Emerge!
Happy holidays all! I am back from a few days off and raring to get into 2018, so let’s start with what we presume will be Fuji’s next big offering; the X-H1. More details have emerged and it really does sound like Fuji are taking direct aim at the likes of the GH5, this one is for the videographers!
- The Fuji X-H1 is currently being undergoing active testing (yes to be leaked by any Youtubers!)
- It resembles the Fuji GFX camera: The control layout is virtually identical, but the size is closer to the X-T2
- It is targeted towards videographers, with in-camera stabilization and the ability to record at 120fps 1080p
- low light capabilities are on par with the Sony a7s (ISO 409,600?)
Here is a roundup of the previously reported specifications:
- Expected in February 2018
- Max framerate 4K: 30fps, in HD: 120fps
- Higher quality video than X-T2
- Exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation dial
- Sub monochrome top LCD screen
- Fujifilm WP-126s battery
- Much bigger and deeper hand grip
- Same processor as X-T2
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Hybrid camera for both videographers and photographers
- Price: between $1,900 and $2,200
Nothing is official yet, but next we expect a real spec leak followed by press images as we move through January, stay tuned folks!