Nikon Unveil the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR Bazooka!
It wouldn’t be CES without at least one ridiculous bit of glass would it? Nikon are stepping up to the plate this year with the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR Lens, a lens who’s size rivals the number of acronyms in the model name!
The new lens features a built in 1.4x teleconverter, a constant f/4 aperture across the focal range, and onboard VR to name just a few of the plethora of features.
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Constant f/4 Maximum Aperture
- Built-In 1.4x Teleconverter
- Extra-Low Dispersion & Fluorite Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat and Fluorine Coating
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Removable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
Make no mistake, this is a proper bit of kit, and although official pricing information hasn’t been revealed yet, expect to pay a proper price for it. Somewhere in the region of $10,000. The AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR is an investment lens, one that should last you years and years, check it out below:
- AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR at B&H Photo