Mr Blue | Apr 10, 2018 | 0
UPDATE: Panasonic DC-GF10 Coming February 22nd! Spec Leaked!
Looks like the previously reported cameras wont be the only releases from Panasonic on February 22nd! Sources are are now reporting that a replacement for the GF-9 will also be announced. This will be a mid-range ILC aimed at enthusiasts and will likely cost around the $600 mark.
- Low pass filterless 16M Live MOS sensor
- High Speed AF of 0.07 seconds is realized with Space Recognition AF
- High precision capable of 180 degrees tilt Approximately 1.04 million dots 3.0 type touch panel monitor
- 4K / 30p video
- Newly equipped “Wide Angle 4K Selphy” that allows you to take pictures of yourself by taking full advantage of lens angle of view
- Night scenery shake brightly vibrantly suppressing blurring “Nightscape & Self-shooting mode” newly installed
- Newly adopted grip piece easy to hold even during self-shooting
- “Skin beauty effect” “People mode” “Slim mode” new installation
- Recording media: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC
- Size: 106.5 mm x 64.6 mm x 33.3 mm
- Weight: Approximately 240 g (body only), approx 270 g (including battery and memory card)
- Color: Black · White · Orange
- Expected release date: February 22, 2018
- Price retailer price: Double lens kit 97,070 yen (tax included)
Check back for more next month.