Pentax K-1 Mark II Specification LEAKED
Pentax will soon be announcing an all new full-frame DSLR to replace the ageing K-1. The K-1 II will be the company’s flagship snapper and is likely to feature some killer features at a reasonably affordable price point. Below is what we know so far:
• Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR camera will be announced soon to replace the current Pentax K-1
• The Pentax K-1 Mark II will be available as a kit with with the HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR lens
• US price: $1,999.95 for body only and $2,399.95 for the 28-105mm lens kit
• Pentax K-1 Mark II high ISO sensitivity: ISO 819,200 (for photo) and ISO 25,600 (for video).
• Upgraded Pixel Shift Resolution (SR II).
• The Pentax K-1 Mark II camera will have PRIME IV 14-bit imaging processing chip with the original Accelerator Unit
This should drop within the next few days so be sure to keep those eyes peeled!
Check out the full specification at Pentax Rumors.