Sony Announces the A7III!
In another classic Sony sneak attack, the firm have unleashed the latest generation of their popular A7 platform, the A7III. The A7III is the latest ‘entry level’ full frame mirrorless camera from Sony, but don’t let that fool you, this is a well rounded camera capable of amazing quality photos and video:
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 204800 & Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC, Dual SD Slots
- USB Type-C Port, Weather-Sealed Design
A quick look at the spec list reveals a camera with few compramises, it infact has pretty much all the performance most hobbyist photographers will ever need. Add to that some genuinly handy updates over the A7II such as dual card slots, and an upgraded tilting rear LCD and you have a compelling package. The Body only cost of the A7III is $1,998, which seems good value for a camera of such capabilities. Sony really are on a roll, talk about kicking off 2018 with a bang!