New Images of the DJI Phantom 5!
The big news here is that button clearly visible on the camera body, below the obvious join between the body and the lens…… Looks like the Phantom 5 uses an interchangable lens camers! That is great news for those who want some added flexibility but we do not know where the lenses will be manufactured and how they will fair quality wise.
- New Generation of Interchangeable Lens Camera
- 1 inch CMOS image sensor
- New DL-M Lens mount
- New 15mm. 24mm, 35mm, 50mm DL-M Lenses for Phantom 5
- Multiple Flight Modes and Increased Flight Time
- Dimension: 16 x 8.6 x 12.6 inches
- Weignt: 8.5 Lbs
- Max speed: 55 MPH
- Max range: 7KM
- Two slots: SD Card & Micro USB
- Battery upgrade promising 33 minutes
- Price around $1,600 in US
This sure looks like an exciting prospect! Check out the images below: