Fuji X-T100 Announced!
Fuji have announced the latest member of their popular series of retro inspired X-Mount cameras, the X-T100. With a pricepoint which belies a decent enough feature set the X-T100 looks set to do battle with the likes of Canon’s EOS M50.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K/15p and Full HD 1080/60p Video
- Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi
- 91-Area Hybrid Autofocus System
- Extended ISO 100-51200, 6 fps Shooting
- SR+ Auto Mode and Film Simulation Modes
- Included Detachable Grip
The X-T100 is available for pre-order right now for just $599. It comes in Black, Gold, and silver and will ship on June 18th. Grab yours from the following links: